Whey protein is one of the best form of protein available in the market with low carbs and high protein content in it. Anyone can consume whey protein as it is completely safe.
Whey protein is also considered as a healthy meal replacement. In today’s life, we do not get enough time to make and eat nutritious food throughout the day. Instead of eating fried and junk food, we must supplement our body with good protein supplement. After all, you look what you eat.
Most of the people thinks that whey protein is a steroid with some harmful supplement and chemicals which may destroy the immune system and leads to other health problems but this is not the case as consuming whey protein is totally safe and healthy with positive results.
Benefits Of Whey Protein :
- The first and the foremost benefit of whey protein is fat free muscle building. It helps is building big muscles.
- Whey protein is easy to digest and absorbed in the body. One can mix it with skimmed milk or water and it will be easily dissolved.
- Improved the immune system : Whey protein consists of amino acids which is a very good source of glutathione. It helps the immune system from bacteria, virus, fungi, pollution, bad toxins and parasites.
- Enhances the stamina : Consuming whey protein regularly will definitely increases the stamina and endurance because it is the best fuel to the muscles. If you are an athlete or a bodybuilder with serious goals then you must supplement with whey protein and make you training more intense.
- Also, it is a low carb and high protein supplement and helps in reducing fat percentage of your body. It speeds up the metabolism to burn the excess fat present in your body.
- Do not feel hungry anymore : Whey protein reduces the appetite control and increases blood level of amino acids. Amino acids are supportive to decrease the appetite control.
- Healing Injuries : It helps with tissue repair during injuries. The damaged tissues get repaired easily on consuming whey protein regularly.
- Increases bone density : Getting strong and healthy bones is possible by using whey protein.
- It consists of antioxidants : Antioxidants play an important role in the elimination of free radicals from our body.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack : High level of fat in blood can lead to cardiovascular diseases. Whey protein lowers the amount of fat and increases insulin which clears the glucose in the blood and prevents the risk of heart diseases.
- Healthy skin : Whey protein helps in skin healing and promotes the required hormones for a healthier skin.
- Improves Liver : Powerful antioxidants present in the supplement eliminates the free radicals from our body and make the liver healthy.
- It controls inflammation and allergic responses.
- Whey protein reduces the stress as it promotes the feel good hormone in the body – Serotonin. It acts as a mood up lifter.
- Reduce hair loss : Getting high protein regularly prevents hair loss.
- Weight management : If your aim is to loose fat and gain quality muscle then you should start using whey protein at the earliest.
Which is the best time to take whey protein :
Whey protein is a high protein meal replacement supplement. The best time to take whey protein is early morning, right after your workout and before sleep.
In the morning when you wake up, your body craves for nutrients and you should supplement it with whey protein. Also, after your workout, in order to repair the muscles and providing sufficient fuel, you should have a protein drink.
While we sleep, our body goes into repair mode. To get the perfect repair done, one can drink whey protein before sleep.
How to make a protein shake :
Whey protein mixes well with water and milk.
Add one scoop of whey protein in 8 oz or 250 ml of water or skimmed milk and if you want to add more protein to your shake then read our post on how to get 55 grams of protein in 5 mins and make a perfect protein shake.
Important Note :
One should carefully read the supplement facts at the back of protein powder box before purchasing it. The supplement should have more protein content per scoop, less or no sugar with minimum carbohydrates.
Click Here to buy the best Whey protein available in the market.