Lower back pain is a severe concern and it should be given topmost priority and must be corrected immediately as it may convert into chronic pain if neglected for sometime.
One of the best way to correct lower back pain is by doing lower back exercises on regular basis. By doing the lower back pain exercises, you actually makes the lower back muscles strong and flexible.
Lets start with the Bhunjangasana information. Bhujangasana is also known as ‘Cobra Pose’ which is a sanskrit word. Bhujanga means ‘Snake’ and Asana means ‘Posture’.
Bhujangasana is also considered as one of the best remedy for lower back pain treatment as per the traditional yoga books and healing teachers.
Bhujangasana Benefits :
There are many benefits of doing Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) and the same are listed below :
- Bhujangasana helps strengthens the spine.
- It increases the body temperature or heat which further eliminates the diseases from body.
- Doing Bhujangasana regularly makes the lower back muscles strong.
- Bhujangasana is considered as one of the best remedy for lower back pain treatment.
- Moreover, it helps in relieving stress and fatigue. So, whenever you are stressed out then do Bhunjangasana and you will be fine.
- It is also the best stretching exercise and stretches the chest, shoulders, triceps, back and abs. One can schedule Bhujangasana post workout in the gym.
How to do Bhujangasana ? Bhujangasana steps and precautions :
Step 1 : Take a yoga mat and lie down with your stomach facing the floor.
Step 2 : Put your hands right below the shoulders.
Steps 3 : By taking the support of your hands, move your body in the upward direction and make your chest up. Make sure that lower part of your stomach touches the ground.
Step 4 : Join your legs of the floor and it should be straight.
Step 5 : Keep breathing in this posture for 10-15 seconds.
Step 6 : Slowly come down by breathing out.
Repeat this exercise 2-3 times and do it regularly as per your convenience to get the best out of it
- Do not stretch too much and if you have a yoga trainer or coach available then take his help and take the confirmation of your posture.
- Make sure you are wearing loose clothes and not a tight outfit while performing this exercise.
- Try to do this exercise in the morning or post 3 hours of having a meal.
Click Here to buy the Yoga Mat.