Make a habit of drinking green tea everyday.
There are many benefits of Green Tea. Some of them are listed below :
- Weight Management
- Anti Ageing
- Mood Up-lifter
- Anti Jet Lag
- Boosts Stamina
- Relieve Stress
- Strengthens Immune System
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Improves Digestion
- Increases The Metabolism
How To Make Green Tea :
Place one infusion bag in a cup and pour freshly boiled water over it. Infuse for 2-3 minutes.
Green tea is best enjoyed when consumed without milk and sugar.
Amla (aka Emblica officinalis) is an ayurvedic herb which is rich in Vitamin C and is also used for therapeutic purposes. Moreover, it is widely used for making curries and pickles.
There are many benefits of drinking Amla Juice and the same are listed below :
- Helps in managing the body weight and flushes the unwanted fat.
- Very effective with diabetic patients.
- Useful in skin diseases.
- It acts as a boon for all stomach disorders.
- Anti Ageing : It checks the bad effects of ageing factors.
- Excellent blood purifier.
- Increases the hemoglobin in your body.
- Controls the blood pressure.
- Provides the extra energy in pre and post delivery periods (specially in lactation period).
- Checks the unwanted graying and falling of hairs
- Enhances the physical and mental development.
- Improves your eye sight.
Start drinking Amla Juice (amla ras) from today and make it a regular practice to get the best out of it.
How to make Amla Juice :
Take 30 ml of Amla Juice in 1 glass of lukewarm water twice a day. Add a little honey for taste and enjoy the drink.
Our body collects too much of toxins in our daily life from pollution, makeup, junk/fried food, alcohol and dust which should be eliminated.
Now, there is a simple trick to remove the bad toxins and i.e, by drinking Lemon Water first thing in the morning on daily basis. Yes, just by drinking lemon water, you can detox your body and flush the unwanted and alien particles immediately.
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which makes your immune system strong. In addition to this, lemon water also helps in curing acidity and gastric problems.
There are two ways to make lemon water :
- Take a glass filled with lukewarm water and squeeze half lemon in the glass.
- Slice the lemon in circular pieces and pour it in the glass filled with lukewarm water.